Eastern Europe Studies Centre held the virtual discussion Belarus: What’s Next? During its course, the participants discussed the situation in Belarus and shared insights on potential future scenarios.
- Gabrielius Landsbergis, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania
- Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya, Leader of Democratic Belarus
- Michael Carpenter, Managing Director at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement
- Joerg Forbrig, Director for Central and Eastern Europe at the German Marshall Fund of the US
- Franak Viačorka, Senior Advisor to S. Tsikhanouskaya.
You can watch a recording of the discussion HERE